Beacon Day School is a progressive educational community that is dedicated to providing a safe, personalized learning environment for students with autism and related disorders.
Our mission is to serve students with autism and related disorders and their families by providing a high-quality education and therapeutic services through collaboration, communication, and integration of evidence-based best practices in a unique learning environment.
Here at Beacon Day School, we value
- A safe and positive physical, psychological, and social environment
- The integration of research-based methods (applied behavior analysis, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy)
- Educational learning process and creativity
- An open atmosphere that promotes collaboration and communication with families, staff, and community
- Employees’ dedication and loyalty
- Mutual respect within the organization and school community
- Diversity among our students, families, and employees
- Community-based instruction
- Lifelong learning process
- Integration of technological resources into educational process, behavior support and life skills